Progress has been a little slow again this year on my land Rover restoration. Living in the North east of England (bad weather cool summers) and working outside really limits how often I can get anything done on the old Land Rover.

Thankfully the weather has improved and I got outside to carry on working on the restoration.

So this weeks jobs were to strip all the ancillaries of the internal side of the bulkhead and get it ready for sanding and painting.

You can watch my progress on my youtube channel and don’t forget to subscribe if you want follow my Land Rover restoration.

Progress has been a little slow again this year on my land Rover restoration. Living in the North east of England (bad weather cool summers) and working outside really limits how often I can get anything done on the old Land Rover.

Thankfully the weather has improved and I got outside to carry on working on the restoration.